Shipping Rates for LP's, CD's, Books, Tapes and everything else. We do not charge for shipping audio equipment in the lower 48 United States. Other locations please contact us for shipping rates.
- We have an online search and order system for all the recordings and books we sell. You can search and order directly by clicking here.
- You can order via Phone, Fax, mail, or email.
- Simply tell us what you want and supply payment for the product.
- Most orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- For music orders we need the label and number of each item that you want and whether it is a CD, LP, Video, or Book.
- If you want a certain number of items shipped in the package please list alternates and make a note of that in the comments field.
- If a particular item is crucial to the order please note this in the comments field.
- New York State Residents please add sales tax for your area.
- We accept Visa/MC/Discover via phone/fax/email.
- We accept Visa/MC/Discover Money Orders, and Checks via mail.
- Items can not be held for non-Cadence Magazine subscribers.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, nor via US mail in the 48 Contiguous United States of America.
Notes for shipping outside North Western Hemisphere:
- US MAIL to, Africa, Greece, India, Portugal, South America, is risky.
- CD's can be removed from the jewel boxes and placed in a CD sleeve. 1 CD in JewelBoxBegoneSleeves = 1.5 ozs. All FedEx shipments overseas are door to door and include insurance (where available) and all brokerage charges (not local taxes/duties). Packages cannot be insured for more than they are declared.
- Packages shipped via US MAIL are uninsured and at buyers risk if lost or damaged.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UNITED STATES MAIL SERVICE AND FedEx International Service.
Please read this important information with regard to shipments going outside the United States of America.
Federal Express is the only method available that offers insurance, tracking, and responsiveness to issues. The shipping rates includes brokerage but do not include any taxes or duties your country may sometimes impose based on the value you assess on the shipment. Please note, those taxes and duties are imposed by your country not ours and there is nothing we can do about them.
US Mail. Shipments going through the US mail system can be made using International First Class. Surface mail no longer exists. The United States Postal Service (USPS) does not have any reliable method of insuring or tracking packages, and, for the most part, is NOT responsive to shipping problems. In general, most packages arrive at their destinations without incident. Shipping rates are sometimes cheaper than FedEx and duties and taxes often are not assessed. PLEASE NOTE: there is a trade-off for these lower rates, and that is accountability.
For an additional $5.00 per parcel we will insure your US Postal Service (USPS) packages.
NOTE: 3 months from date of shipment must pass before we can initiate a claim for any lost packages sent via United States Postal Service (USPS).
Packages sent through the US Postal Service (USPS) without additional insurance are at the buyer's risk for loss or damage.
Canada/Mexico. Most shipments can be made using US Airmail. These usually arrive in a timely manner without incident. However, the same rules above apply here as well.
Please choose your shipping method accordingly.Putting your CD's in jewel box begone sleeves can save a considerable amount on shipping costs overseas. You can ship roughly 4 times as many discs in the same weight class.